• 1 scoop Whey Protein
• 1/2 cup egg whites (or 3 egg whites)
• 1/2 cup oatmeal (uncooked)
• 1/2 medium banana
• 1/2 cup blueberries
• 2 tsp baking powder
1. Place raw, uncooked oatmeal in a blender or food processor and blend until it becomes fine flour.
2. Add eggs, banana, protein powder, and baking powder and pulse blend until smooth.
3. Toss blueberries into the batter and mix using a spatula or spoon.
4. Place a skillet on medium-high heat and measure out about 1/8 cup or 2 tbsp of batter per
5. Cover the pancakes while they cook to help the inside cook faster. Cook them for about 45 seconds
to 1 minute on the first side, and then about 30-45 seconds on the other side.
Approximate macros for 1 of 4 servings:
545 calories, 64 carbohydrates, 11g fat, 47g protein